Here is an awesome video on building your own wildlife habitat using native plants by the National Wildlife Federation.
Native wildflowers and grasses are so much easier to care for than other plants, they flourish with little or no effort and they are beautiful. There root systems go much deeper than most other plants so they are virtually drought resistant. There are many varieties to choose from. Visit Ion Exchange to look at hundreds of species of native plants.
- We Have Moved Our Blog to A New Site IonXchange Native Seed & Plant Nursery March 29, 2013We Have Moved Our Blog to A New Site IonXchange Native Seed & Plant Nursery Continue reading →
- Native Seed Cleaning Demonstration at Ion Exchange, Inc. “Native Seed & Plant Nursery” March 25, 2013Native Seed Cleaning Demonstration at Ion Exchange, Inc. "Native Seed & Plant Nursery" Continue reading →
- Featured Plant of the Week Jack in the Pulpit (Arisaema Triphyllum) March 22, 2013Featured Plant of the Week Jack in the Pulpit (Arisaema Triphyllum) Continue reading →
- Howard Bright “AKA”Earthyman Comments on the Wild Geranium Pollinators & Floral Visitors Article March 18, 2013Informative Article on the Importance of Bee Pollination Continue reading →
- Wildflowers threatened by “safe” levels of nitrogen pollution Article March 18, 2013New Article About Wildflowers threatened by "safe" levels of nitrogen pollution Continue reading →
- We Have Moved Our Blog to A New Site IonXchange Native Seed & Plant Nursery March 29, 2013
Click To Like Us