Celebrate Earth Day
April 22nd is Earth Day everyone. Is your community doing some Earth Day celebrations? Now as never before we all need to commit to do more to protect and nourish our planet. It’s in our best interest. If you know what I mean. Plant a tree or start a wildflower garden, even if it’s a container garden. One at a time we can make a difference. Get the children involved by letting them plant a tree or perhaps a native wildflower.
Log into http://www.earthday.org/2012 and see what other people are doing to celebrate Earth Day.
- We Have Moved Our Blog to A New Site IonXchange Native Seed & Plant Nursery March 29, 2013We Have Moved Our Blog to A New Site IonXchange Native Seed & Plant Nursery Continue reading →
- Native Seed Cleaning Demonstration at Ion Exchange, Inc. “Native Seed & Plant Nursery” March 25, 2013Native Seed Cleaning Demonstration at Ion Exchange, Inc. "Native Seed & Plant Nursery" Continue reading →
- Featured Plant of the Week Jack in the Pulpit (Arisaema Triphyllum) March 22, 2013Featured Plant of the Week Jack in the Pulpit (Arisaema Triphyllum) Continue reading →
- Howard Bright “AKA”Earthyman Comments on the Wild Geranium Pollinators & Floral Visitors Article March 18, 2013Informative Article on the Importance of Bee Pollination Continue reading →
- Wildflowers threatened by “safe” levels of nitrogen pollution Article March 18, 2013New Article About Wildflowers threatened by "safe" levels of nitrogen pollution Continue reading →
- We Have Moved Our Blog to A New Site IonXchange Native Seed & Plant Nursery March 29, 2013
Click To Like Us